University Advising Center


Home  >  University Advising Center  >  Forms

Faculty Forms

Student Intervention Notice (online form)

The student intervention form is used only when a student is failing or on the verge of failing the class. Once the form is submitted, the student, faculty advisor, instructor and academic counselor are notified to bring awareness to the student’s progress in their semester. 

Student Forms

Orientation RSVP

All  freshmen, transfer and re-admit students must attend an Orientation hosted by the University Advising Center. Please click the link  to view our welcome video and RSVP for orientation.

Student Athlete Advising Form

This form is used by active student athletes to register for classes.  During Advising Period, student athletes will fill out the Advising Form with their Faculty Advisor and will return the completed form to their Athletics Academic Advisor prior to Registration Day.

Student Schedule Planner

This template is available to help students visualize their schedule for the semester.


2016-2017 Advising Syllabus

The advising syllabus lays out the nature and purpose of academic advising at UIW. The syllabus defines the advisor-student relationship and establishes expectations for the advisor and student. It outlines student learning outcomes throughout the advising experience. It also includes resources and important policies and dates. Finally, the syllabus provides you with an advising guide which allows you to track your progress as you successfully move through each academic year.

Academic Change Form

Complete this form to change/add a major, concentration, minor, or advisor. Please turn in the completed form to the University Advising Center to get processed.

Family Rights Waiver (FERPA)

This form gives the staff/faculty of UIW permission to discuss selected personal information to the trusted individuals listed on the form.

Degree Evaluation

For students who enrolled at UIW  Fall 2013 or later:

Degree Works is a web based tool to help students and advisors monitor student's progress toward degree completion. Degree Works combines UIW’s degree requirements and the coursework you have completed in an easy‐to‐read worksheet that helps you see how courses that you have completed count toward degree requirements, as well as what courses and requirements you still need to complete.

For students who enrolled at UIW prior to Fall 2013:

The CAPP program in bannerweb allows students to perform their own degree evaluation. You can also perform a "What if" analysis to see what your progress would be with a different major of your choice


Online Course Enrollment Request Form


International Students: You must complete the Online Course Enrollment Request Form in order to register for a main campus online course. Enrollment must be verified by your academic advisor and then approved by the International Student & Scholar Services before you are authorized to enroll.