School of Graduate Studies and Research

Faculty, Student & General Forms


Faculty Forms • Student Forms • General Forms


Faculty Forms

Internal Faculty Award: Research Reporting Form – Complete, electronically sign, and submit this form to the Office of Research Development subsequent to completing research activity funded by any of the following: Faculty Endowment Research Fund Award, Faculty Workload Reassignment Award, or Graduate Research Assistantship Award. Please sign and submit electronically.

Curriculum Committee Processing Form – Complete and submit this form to propose and seek approval for curriculum changes to graduate programs. Submissions are reviewed by the Graduate Council. Submit forms to Duncan Hayse.


Student Forms

ABM Application Form – Please complete this form immediately after registering for your final term as an undergraduate student. ABM students only.



General Forms


Rolling Cork Board Usage Request Form – To use the double-sided rolling cork boards for your event, please submit this form to the Office of Research Development for approval.


Grants: Preliminary Approval Sheet – Must be signed by your dean and submitted to the appropriate offices before you begin working on a project. Keep a copy for your records.

Grants: Proposal Summary Sheet – Must be completed by the faculty member and routed to the departments listed for the appropriate signatures. It must be completed (with signatures) and submitted before a proposal can be sent to a funding source. Keep a copy for your records.





More Quick Links