Computers | Printing | Copying & Scanning
Computer Lab – First Floor
- PC Lab with 36 stations
- These computers are available for using the library catalog, databases and the Internet.
- The computers have Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Printing is available for a fee.
- There are four standup computers that are available to library visitors.
Mini-Laptop Computers – Circulation Desk
- There are mini-laptop computers that can be checked out for 3 hours, for in-library
use. They have Microsoft Office software installed. Save your work to a flash drive.
Mini-Laptop Check Out Policy
Media Center Computers – Ground Floor
- PC and MAC Lab with 50 computers
- Loaded with Microsoft Office, graphics software, SPSS and architectural software.
- Printing – black and white, color and large format for a fee.
- Hours of operation are not the same as the Mabee Library. See the Library Hours for details.
Graduate Computer Rooms
- Rooms 103 and 105 are available only to graduate students. There are four computers
in each room with SPSS, NVivo, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Office software. Keys
are checked out from the Circulation Desk.
- Doctoral Room 233 is available for doctoral students only.
- Graduate Computer Room Policy.
- The library has wireless access throughout the building.
- Hard-wired data drops are also available throughout the building. Data cables are
available for check out at the Circulation Desk.
- There are several printers available: one printer is the 600, a high-speed black and
white printer; the 4600, a color printer; and the 4050, a backup black and white printer.
- Black and white printouts are $.05 a page, color printouts are $.50 a page.
Pay for Printouts
- The GoPrint system is card-operated. Add money to your student ID at the value-adding
machine located at the Circulation Desk. The machine takes $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills.
- Guests may purchase a copy/print card using the machine. These cards are obtained
at the Circulation Desk.
COPYING & SCANNING
- Photocopiers are located on the first floor in the computer lab and on the second
floor in the bound journals area.
- The library has card-operated and coin-operated photocopy machines. Add money to your
student ID at the value-adding machine at the Circulation Desk.
- The coin-operated photocopier is located in the library computer lab in the southwest
- There is a scanner located in the library computer lab on the first floor; save files
to an flash drive or attach to an email.
- Additional scanners are located in the first-floor stack area and in the second-floor
- There is no charge for scanning.