Financial Aid


finance officeThe Office of Financial Assistance is here to help you finance your graduate degree. As you head for graduate or professional school, you are probably wondering how to pay for your education.  Federal student aid programs is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation. With the help of federal student aid, graduate students may be eligible to receive Federal Direct Unsubsidized loans and Graduate PLUS loans, Federal Work Study and Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant (TEACH). In addition, outside scholarships can help pay for graduate school, without the burden of repayment.  The Office of Financial Assistance offers free resources and search tools for locating scholarship opportunities relevant to graduate students.  


Please feel free to contact for assistance with all of your financial aid questions!

The Office of Financial Assistance

Phone: (210) 829 6008



Financial Planning and Resources

There are various types of financial assistance that can help you cover the costs associated with college

Understanding Your Award Conditions


Your Award Notification lists the financial aid assistance you have been offered toward payment of your tuition, fees and living expenses. If you are receiving additional funding (i.e., stipends, outside scholarships, VA, ROTC and/or tuition awards) not listed on your Award Notification, you must report each resource and the amount to our office. 


Tax Benefits Education

The Internal Revenue Service also provides tax benefits for education