- Faculty Forms
- Graduate Student Forms
- Doctor of Philosophy Candidate Forms
- Doctor of Business Administration Candidate Forms
- Master's Thesis Forms
- Other Forms
Externally Sponsored Projects
- External Funding: Preliminary Approval Sheet – Must be signed by your dean and submitted to the appropriate offices before you begin working on a project proposal.
- External Funding: Proposal Summary Sheet – Must be completed by the faculty member and routed to the departments listed for the appropriate signatures. It must be completed (with signatures) and submitted before a proposal can be sent to a funding source.
Internally Sponsored Projects
- Internal Faculty Award Application Forms – Faculty Endowment Research Award, Graduate Research Assistant Award, and Workload Release Award. Faculty applicants only.
- Internal Faculty Award: Research Reporting Form – Complete, electronically sign, and submit this form to the Office of Research Development after completing research activity funded by any of the following: Faculty Endowment Research Fund Award (FERA), Faculty Workload Reassignment Award, or Graduate Research Assistant Award.
Be aware of the deadlines published by the Registrar's Office. Fees are assessed for late registration and add/drop. Please refer to the Academic Calendar for complete information.
For the following registration forms go to Office of the Registrar website:
Application for IP graduate
Change graduation date
Diploma replacement form
Independent study enrollment form
Request to study at another Institution
- Change of Status form - Use this form to request change of status from conditional to unconditional, from non-degree seeking to degree seeking, or if you wish to change your program within your school or college.
- Academic Overload form - Use this form to request course hours beyond the full-time enrollment limit.
- Withdrawal form - Use this form to cancel your enrollment for all your courses within a particular semester. **Note that withdrawal may have financial aid implications and on academic progress, and may result in dismissal from the university.**
- Graduate Student Readmission application – Use this form to seek readmission to your program after a leave of absence or unavoidable interruption of study.
- Leave of Absence form – Use this form to request a leave of absence for up to a full academic year.
- Request to Extend Time to Complete Graduate Degree Program – Master's programs have a 7-year time limit, and doctoral programs a 10-year time limit. Complete this form in its entirety if you think you will need additional time to complete your graduate program.
Undergraduate Student Registering in Graduate Course
- Authorization Form – Eligible undergraduate students who wish to enroll in graduate courses must complete this form. For undergraduate students only.
Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Degree
- ABM Application Form – Please complete this form immediately after registering for your final term as an undergraduate student. For ABM students only.
Research and Travel Award Forms
- Student research fund award application form
- Adviser evaluation form for research fund award
- Student travel fund award application form
- Advisor evaluation form for travel fund award
Forms to be used by candidates for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
- Determination of Qualifying Exam – This form is used by the qualifying examination committee to communicate to the student the judgment of the committee regarding the results of the oral and written qualifying examinations.
- Application to Candidacy – Use this form to certify the completion of all degree requirements except the dissertation. Completing the form signifies eligibility to begin work on the dissertation. Candidates should submit the form during the semester in which the Qualifying Examinations are taken.
- Announcement of Dissertation Committee – Use this form to announce the members of your dissertation committee.
- Dissertation Proposal Approval – Use this form to declare the approval of the dissertation proposal by your dissertation committee.
- Dissertation Defense Announcement – Use this form to notify the Office of Research & Graduate Studies and the campus community that you will be defending your dissertation. This form, accompanied by a structured abstract, must be submitted no less than two weeks (10 working days) prior to the scheduled public dissertation defense.
- Dissertation Approval (Defense) – Use this form to indicate that you have successfully completed a public defense of your dissertation.
- Dissertation Clearance – Use this form to certify that you have successfully completed the dissertation format review process and have satisfied all other procedural requirements.
Forms to be used by Doctor of Business Administration candidates in the School of
DBA candidates continuing in the HEBSBA DBA program should contact the Office of Research and Graduate Studies for the correct forms to use in that program.
- Application to Candidacy – This form is used to certify the completion of all degree requirements except the dissertation. Completing the form signifies eligibility to begin work on the dissertation. Candidates should submit the form the semester of completion of the Panel Interview.
- Announcement of Dissertation Committee – Used to declare the members of your dissertation committee.
- Dissertation Proposal Approval – Used to declare the approval of the dissertation proposal by your dissertation committee.
- Dissertation Defense Announcement – Used to notify the Office of Research and Graduate Studies and the campus community that you will be defending your dissertation.
- Dissertation Approval (Defense) – Used to indicate that you have successfully completed a public defense of your dissertation.
- Dissertation Clearance – Used to certify completion of all graduation requirements of the Office of Research and Graduate Studies, including dissertation format revie
Forms are listed in the order to be used during the master's thesis process.
- Announcement of Thesis Committee – Used to declare the members of your master's thesis committee.
- Thesis Proposal Approval – Used to declare the approval of the thesis proposal by your master's thesis committee.
- Thesis Approval (Defense) – Used to indicate that you have successfully defended your master's thesis.
- Thesis Clearance – Used to certify completion of the thesis format review process. Submit to the Office of Research and Graduate Studies with your thesis document.
- Rolling Cork Board Usage Request Form – To use the double-sided rolling cork boards for your event, please submit this form to the Office of Research Development for approval.