Financial Aid

financial office uiw Welcome to UIW! The Office of Financial Assistance is here to help you finance your graduate degree. As you head for graduate or professional school, you are probably wondering how to pay for your education.  Federal student aid programs is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation. With the help of federal student aid, graduate students may be eligible to receive Federal Direct Unsubsidized loans and Graduate PLUS loans, Federal Work Study and Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant (TEACH). In addition, outside scholarships can help pay for graduate school, without the burden of repayment.  The Office of Financial Assistance offers free resources and search tools for locating scholarship opportunities relevant to graduate students.  

 Please feel free to contact the Office of Financial Assistance ( at: (210) 829 6008 or by email at:, for assistance with all of your financial aid questions!

Financial aid overview

How do I apply for financial aid assistance?

What is an FSA ID, and why do you need one?

Tuition and fee information

Scholarship resources

Federal direct student loan assistance