Welcome to the Feik School of Pharmacy (FSOP) Admission page, and thank you for your interest in the program at FSOP. If you have any questions in the application process or would like to schedule an appointment with a counselor, please access our email account at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-883-1000. We also recommend that you visit our website at http://www.uiw.edu/pharmacy/ for regular updates about our program and admission processes.
1. PharmCAS Application
FEIK School of Pharmacy is a designated PharmCAS school in which the application process begins at the website www.pharmcas.org. We encourage that your application be completed and submitted as soon as possible. Read all documents and instructions carefully. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. The deadline to submit is midnight EST, April 2.
2. UIW FEIK School of Pharmacy Supplemental Application
FEIK School of Pharmacy requires a Supplemental Application along with the PharmCAS application. Only electronic Supplemental Applications and credit card payments processed through the school’s website will be accepted. A receipt can be printed by the applicant for their records. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. The deadline to submit is midnight CST, April 2.
PCAT tests are required to be taken within two years of the application date.
See Harcourt Assessment, Inc. website www.pcatweb.info customer service for the appropriate applications, testing dates, and payment deadlines. Because we are a designated PharmCAS school, you MUST arrange for Harcourt Assessment to send your PCAT scores directly to PharmCAS – CODE 104.
4. Pharmacy Observational Experience Certification
Exposure to pharmacy or the medical field is highly recommended. If you want to document experience in the pharmacy field, you may fill out the Pharmacy Observational Experience Certification Form and send it to UIW Feik School of Pharmacy, Office of Student Affairs.
5. Financial Aid
Information on financial aid, including scholarships and a link to the current FAFSA, can be found on the UIW Financial Assistance page.
6. Professional School Student Transfers
Feik School of Pharmacy does not allow transfer of professional pharmacy credits or waiver of requisites, nor does it admit students from other colleges or schools of pharmacy.
7. Background Checks
All applicants and students, according to Texas HB 1508 and the Texas Occupations Code 58.001, please be advised of the following:
- An individual who has been convicted of an offense may be ineligible for issuance of an occupational license upon completion of the educational program
- Each licensing authority that may issue an occupational license to an individual who completes an educational program must establish guidelines which state the reasons a particular crime is considered to relate to a particular license and any other criterion that affects the decisions of the licensing authority.
- Local or county licensing authorities may issue additional guidelines related to criminal history. Applicants should contact their respective local or county licensing authority for more details.
- A person may request a criminal history evaluation letter regarding the personal eligibility for a license issued by a licensing authority under Texas Occupations Code 53.102.
All applicants and students are encouraged to review all applicable eligibility requirements related to the respective occupational license. Questions related to eligibility requirements should be directed to the applicable licensing authority.
If we can be of further assistance to you, please contact the Office of Student Affairs:
Feik School of Pharmacy University of the Incarnate Word 4301 Broadway, CPO #1203 San Antonio, TX 78209-6397