Upon completion of all requirements of the University of the Incarnate Word School of Physical Therapy, graduates will be prepared to:
- Practice legally and ethically in diverse global environments, distinguished by the pursuit of self-directed learning, mindfulness, compassion, confidence, effective collaboration with others, and with competence in knowledge, reasoning, and skills.
- Develop quality physical therapy services based on the best available research, patient/client values, and clinical expertise, and focused on patient/client-centered care to individuals and communities.
- Educate patients/clients, caregivers, the public, other healthcare professionals, students, third-party payers, and legislators about physical therapy services including health promotion and wellness.
- Advocate for the common good of individuals and communities, vulnerable and underserved populations, the profession of physical therapy, and other healthcare professions.
- Be active members of their professional associations.
|# graduates||Graduation Rate||NPTE Overall Pass Rate||Employment Rate|
|2018||47||45||96%||93% (1st time)|