Registration for Summer/Fall 2018 will begin the week of April 16th, 2018
Refer to the priority schedule for registration dates and times.
Where to Register:
- Access the online registration system here!
- This portal is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Click here to view information on messages you may receive when registering online.
Want to avoid the lines when online registration begins?
- Go to My Word and check your holds
- Select the Bannerweb link
- Select the Student Services tab
- Select Registration
- Select Check Your Registration Status
- If you have holds which prevent registration, resolve those holds before online registration
- Check the classes to see if you meet the prerequisite.
- If you completed the required class in transfer, do we have your transcript?
- Check your transfer work online.
- If your transfer work is not recorded, we do not have the final transcript. Contact
your previous institution and request that your transcript be sent to the Registrar’s
Office at UIW.
- Do the courses you need require signatures?
- Download a "Registration Over-ride Approval Request" form here or from the Registrar’s Office web page (forms link).
- Get the dean's signature (dean of the discipline for the course) if you do not have
the prerequisite to enroll in the course.
UIW makes a substantial commitment to online registration and information resources.
If web registration does not work with your browser or you experience problems gaining
access, please contact Help Desk Services at (210) 829-2721.
If you are attempting to drop ALL of your courses, you must withdraw from the university.
You will not be able to drop all of your courses online.