The MSN in Nursing Leadership program will accept applications beginning February
25th for Fall 2019
Admissions requirements are:
- A bachelor's degree with a major in nursing from a program accredited by the National
League for Nursing or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- A license to practice nursing in the State of Texas or one of the compact states recognized
by the State of Texas.
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience in professional nursing is preferred,
but not required.
- A grade point average of 3.0 in graduate coursework.
- Three satisfactory references (academic, professional).
- Official transcripts sent from each college/university attended (including hospital
school of nursing, if appropriate).
- An interview may be required and will be arranged as needed.
- Individual consideration will be given to those applicants who do not entirely meet
For further information, contact:
Dr. Holly Cassells
Professor, School of Nursing and Health Professions
Secretary of Graduate Programs
University of the Incarnate Word
4301 Broadway, Box 300
San Antonio, TX 78209