WELCOME, UIWSOM CLASS OF 2023!
We are very excited to have you onboard. You were each selected for your unique skills and qualities that will contribute
and strengthen the UIWSOM mission. We look forward to seeing you grow and develop
into an outstanding lifelong learner who will exhibit a high level of care, concern, and compassion for those who will one day be entrusted to your
Please continue to check this webpage regularly for updated information
Save the Dates
- December 8, 2019 - Admitted Student Day
- The FAFSA is now available for the 2019-2020 academic year. Apply for financial aid now at www.fafsa.gov or on the new myStudentAid mobile app.
- July 1, 2019 - Submit official transcripts from ALL prior institutions.
Transcripts from AACOMAS are not accepted. Official transcripts may be sent electronically if sent directly from the school to the UIWSOM Office of Admissions at DOdoc@uiwtx.edu. Transcripts sent through the mail must be in a school-sealed envelope and printed within the last six months. Please use the following address: UIW School of Osteopathic Medicine, Attn: SOM Admissions, 4301 Broadway, CPO #121, San Antonio, Texas 78209.
- July 1, 2019 - Complete all prerequisite coursework.
Submit official transcripts indicating successful prerequisite course completion. If the deadline cannot be reached, please contact the Office of Admissions immediately.
- Please continue to check this webpage regularly for additional requirements.
- Determine payment arrangement and/or complete the 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Secure housing.
- Update your mailing address. The address listed in ACCOMAS will become your permanent address for UIWSOM. Contact us at DOdoc@uiwtx.edu to update as needed.
- Join the UIWSOM Class of 2023 Facebook group.
For questions, please contact the UIWSOM Office of Admissions at DOdoc@uiwtx.edu.