Office of Medical and Interprofessional Education
Collaborate with faculty to identify and use evidence-based approaches in medical and interprofessional education that support the development of competent, compassionate, and culturally aware healthcare professionals.
To establish a collaborative teaching and learning environment through integrated technologies.
- Facilitate and ensure the alignment and quality of accreditation documents and procedures.
- Advocate the use of evidence-based evaluation methods to continuously monitor and improve programs.
- Implement and analyze data from high-quality assessment instruments to monitor and improve student performance.
- Align curricula with national and program competencies and learning outcomes.
- Implement faculty and professional development programs that support teaching, learning, assessment, evaluation, interprofessionality, and reflective practices.
- Advocate for collaborative clinical and educational scholarship opportunities across UIWSOM
- Integrate interdisciplinary evidence-based teaching and learning strategies in the design and delivery of curriculum